The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 432-223-0542 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Uvalde Estates, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 432-223-0542 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Is it Worth Installing Tile Roofing on Your Own?
The internet has granted people access to guides for doing things that you might only think professionals can do. If you're thinking about installing tile roofing on your own, you ought to ask yourself if you're capable of doing the following:
- Be sure to analyze your roof structure to ensure that it can handle the weight; tile roofs are heavier than more common roofs
- Make sure that there's no rotting beams or boards in your roof so as to avoid a possible collapse; this also includes reinforcing your roof
- Ordering enough extra tiles to account for tiles that might get damaged during the roofing process. To be on the safe side, you'll want to order 25-40% of the total amount it would take to cover your whole roof
- If you live in Uvalde Estates, TX then you need to make sure that you install the proper underlayment for your region. Depending on how much moisture and humidity your area gets during the year, you may need a different underlayment than what's suggested online
- Renting a boom lift so that you don't have to carry up those heavy tiles to your roof by hand (that'd take all day)
- Also renting a dumpster. If you already have an old roof, you'll need to throw out that old material and any new tile that gets damaged from handling
- Install the furring strips appropriately so that when the tiles overlap, they won't be uneven
- Research and adhere to regional and local building regulations (also any required permits or inspections)
- Inspect any hips or ridges in your roof to make sure that tiles don't get blown off
That's all you need to do, really.
You're probably thinking about getting a new roof, but you don't know how to go about it. Should you hire someone or do it yourself? Here are some reasons why hiring Cook Roofing is the best option for your home. We'll take care of everything from start to finish so that you can get back to enjoying your home without worrying about leaks and damage! Call us today at 432-223-0542 for an obligation-free estimate! We can help finance your deductible. If we're not able to help with financing, we can still get you started on getting your insurance claim process rolling by helping inspect your home and giving advice on how best to go about this replacement.
Different Types Of Tile Roofs in Texas
Roofing tiles are not just for houses in New Mexico. There is a wide variety of colors, styles, and materials to match the style you want on your home's roof here in Texas too! You can choose from old-world tile roofs made out of clay or stone-coated steel; southwest roofs that have red Spanish tiling patterns set against blue skies with puffy white clouds floating by; modern-day metal grids covered with flat black panels like an artist's palette, or maybe even vintage green copper aged over time until it has a beautiful patina finish - there really is something for everyone! Call Cook Roofing Company at 432-223-0542 today to see how a new tile roof might complement your roof today!
Is Tile Roof Installation Worth the Cost?
A tile roof can cost 2 - 3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. That said, a durable tile roof may be the last roof you ever pay for, if you plan to stay in your home for a long time, and financing is often available. Even if you're thinking about moving, though, you may recover as much as 80% of your investment in a new tile roof. That investment is an average of $1200-1800 per square (100 square feet) in Uvalde Estates, Texas. It's important to use an experienced tile roof installer, though, like Cook Roofing Company, to make sure it's installed correctly and get the most value from it. We offer competitive thorough estimates, quality installation, and a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 432-223-0542
Tile roofs have many advantages. Yes, they're more expensive than many other roofs, but they're that way for a reason. Here are some of the positive aspects of tile roofing:
- Won't decay, unlike wood tiles
- Regulates temperatures indoors better
- A wide variety of materials to choose from (like clay, slate, and concrete) along with a variety of colors. You can even pick different styles like medieval or Contemporary European.
- Great durability. Because of how dense they are and the materials used, tile roofs can last up to 100 years in the right climate. Tile roofs are known to withstand hail, fires, and high winds. A lot of manufactures will offer a 50-year warranty on tile roofing.
- Tiles are environment-friendly and, because they're made of natural materials, can be recycled.
- Barely any maintenance involved. Leaks in a tile roof rarely ever happen unless it's because of an extraordinary circumstance.