The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 515-305-3253 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Lineville, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 515-305-3253 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Can I Install Tile Roofing on My Own?
Nowadays, you can search the internet for a guide to do practically anything. A lot of the times, you can even find a guide to do something you would normally ask for professional help with. Well, if you're thinking about trying to install tiles on your roof, consider the following things you'll need to do:
- Take the time to make sure that your roof is strong enough to handle the weight of a tile roof (which is often heavier than more common roofs).
- Be sure to reinforce your roof against a possible collapse (I.e., make sure there aren't any rotting boards or beams).
- Definitely order extra tiles so that you can account for possibly damaged tiles when you're handling them. It's best to aim for 25-40% of the tile amount you expect for your roof in total.
- You need to use the appropriate underlayment for Lineville, Iowa. Depending on what region you live in, the material recommended in an online guide you found online may not be suitable for your roof. Different temperature ranges, along with varying levels of humidity and moisture, will cause you to use the appropriate materials.
- If you want the work to be done efficiently, you'll need to rent a boom lift in order to move those heavy tiles up to the roof.
- You're going to have a lot of material you'll need to throw out in this repair, so you'll probably want to rent a dumpster (for all of the removed tile and possible damaged tiles in the process of the repair).
- To make sure that tiles won't overlap unevenly, you need to implement the furring strips properly.
- Of course, you'll need to consider regional building regulations and codes (I.e., the required permits and inspections).
- If you don't want the tiles to get blown off, you need to be aware of any hips or ridges.
But that's all, really.
Replacing your roof is a huge investment, and nobody wants to make the wrong decision. You could try doing it yourself, but you'll probably end up with a leaky roof that will cost you more in repairs than if you had just called Cook Roofing from the start. Call us today at 515-305-3253 for an obligation-free estimate! We can help finance your deductible. If we're not able to help with financing, we can still get you started on getting your insurance claim process rolling by helping inspect your home and giving advice on how best to go about this process. Once we come out and give you an estimate, there's no pressure; take as much time as you need before making any decisions.
What You Should Know About Tile Roofs
New Mexican adobe houses are iconic, but what about Iowa? If you want to claim that style for your own home, all you need do is call us today at 515-305-3253 so that we can give you the details on tile roofs. A variety of tile roofing styles and colors can be found in this area to complement a home's style. These include old-world, southwest, modern, or country cottage; the type you choose is up to your personal preference! Roof tiles vary from slate clay, concrete, stone, coated steel, and other metal & plastic composites, which create glazed or natural finishes depending on whether uniformity is desired for that look.
Pricing of Tile Roofs
A tile roof can cost 2-3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. If you plan to stay in your home for many years and financing is available, it may be worth considering even though moving will make recovering 80% of investment difficult at best. However, only use an experienced installer like Cook Roofing Company who knows what they are doing because using inexperienced installers could lead to issues down the road, which would have been avoidable had someone with experience done it right from inception. You can call Cook Roofing Company at 515-305-3253 to get a professional roofer to assess your roofing situation. We'll provide a free assessment of your roof, a quality installation, and a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 515-305-3253
Tile roofs have many advantages. Yes, they're more expensive than many other roofs, but they're that way for a reason. Here are some of the positive aspects of tile roofing:
- Won't decay, unlike wood tiles
- Regulates temperatures indoors better
- A wide variety of materials to choose from (like clay, slate, and concrete) along with a variety of colors. You can even pick different styles like medieval or Contemporary European.
- Great durability. Because of how dense they are and the materials used, tile roofs can last up to 100 years in the right climate. Tile roofs are known to withstand hail, fires, and high winds. A lot of manufactures will offer a 50-year warranty on tile roofing.
- Tiles are environment-friendly and, because they're made of natural materials, can be recycled.
- Barely any maintenance involved. Leaks in a tile roof rarely ever happen unless it's because of an extraordinary circumstance.