The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 915-975-7321 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Wickett, TX, 79788, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 915-975-7321 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Is Tile Roof Installation Something I Can Do Myself?
There's always a new way to DIY anything you can think up nowadays. Fixing a roof is more complicated however so ask yourself, could you do the following on your own?
- Ascertain if the roof structure load capacity can handle the weight of a tile roof (which can be considerable)
- fortify the roof structure if necessary, that way it won't collapse from a rotted board or beam
- order enough extra tiles ("waste") to account for cuts, and breakage from handling and accidental hits with the hammer while nailing the tiles to the furring strips. 25-40% should be enough, depending on your roof type and experience
- install the proper underlayment for Wickett, TX, you have to know the specific steps and materials which might be different from the tutorials you'd find online, to account for moisture and humidity and temperature range of this region
- rent a boom lift to get those heavy tiles up to the roof
- rent a dumpster for the old roofing material and all the tiles you have accidents with (trust us, it happens more often than you'd think, even to us)
- ensure you properly install the furring strips so that the tiles overlap the correct amount and lay flat and nest properly
- set up your mortar process if you're using tiles that require mortar
- make sure you install the proper side wall, end wall, chimney, pipe, vent, and valley flashings
- conform to local and regional building codes and regulations, including necessary permits and inspections
- pay special attention to hips and ridges so those tiles don't blow off
- cut and flash the valleys correctly so water doesn't rush down one side and then back up underneath the tiles on the other side
- seal up all the ends with "bird stop," which is mortar or other material in the open bottom ends of the tile to keep birds, wasps, and other critters from making homes there
- have a few Home Depot buckets on hand for the next rain or hail storm, just in case you missed something...
That's pretty much it.
Here's the thing, you could attempt to replace your roof yourself (we all understand trying to save a little bit of money), go through the blood, sweat and tears that would result in a roof that MIGHT last you a couple of months, maybe even a year. Or you can call Cook Roofing Company at 915-975-7321 and have trained professionals assist you in getting your roof inspected (for free), we can then help you with your insurance claim, give you an obligation free estimate, and finance your deductible. The best part, instead of worrying about your roof leaking after going through all that hard work by yourself, your roof will be backed by our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty and will last you for decades. There are a lot of roof replacements that are the consequence of homeowners waiting too long to repair it or a DIY roof replacement, we've seen it way too many times. Save yourself the trouble, and call us at 915-975-7321 so we can help you get your roof fixed the right way, the first time.
Tile Roofs Come In A Wide Variety
The Spanish Red tile roofs are iconic for New Mexico, but not Texas. But that doesn't mean you can't own that style for your own home. There is a variety of styles and colors to complement any home design, including old world, southwest style roof tiles which can be made from slate or clay materials. Other possible profiles include barrel tile with glazed or natural finishes in uniform color tones such as white, grayish-browns, and earthy reds that will accentuate your exterior aesthetic beautifully, especially if you're looking for an alternative to the traditional brick look! You can call Cook Roofing Company today at 915-975-7321 to learn more about your options for a new tile roof.
Pricing of Tile Roofs
A tile roof can cost 2-3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. That said, durable tiles may be your last expense if you plan to stay in your home for a long time, and financing is often available. Even if you're thinking about moving, though, an investment as small as $1200-$1800 per square (100 sq ft) will recover 80% of that when experienced professionals like Cook Roofing Company install it. You can call us today at 915-975-7321 for a free assessment of your roofing situation, a lifetime workmanship warranty, and a quality installation.