The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 915-975-7321 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Vinton, TX, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 915-975-7321 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Is Tile Roof Installation Something I Can Do Myself?
Well, yes, in theory. All you have to do is just:
- verify that your roof structure load capacity can handle the weight of a tile roof (which can be considerable)
- fortify the roof structure if necessary, and ensure it's solid and sturdy
- order enough extra tiles ("waste") to account for cuts, and breakage from handling and accidental hits with the hammer while nailing the tiles to the furring strips. 25-40% should be about right, depending on your roof configuration and your skills
- install the proper underlayment for Vinton, TX, 79821, which likely differs from what you might see on YouTube, to account for moisture and humidity and temperature range of this region
- rent a boom lift to get those heavy tiles up to the roof
- rent a dumpster for the old roofing material and all the tiles you'll drop or break (it happens even to the pros)
- make sure you properly install the furring strips so that the tiles overlap the correct amount and lay flat and securely nest
- set up your mortar process if you're using tiles that require mortar
- make sure you install the proper side wall, end wall, chimney, pipe, vent, and valley flashings
- conform to local and regional building codes and regulations, including necessary permits and inspections
- pay special attention to hips and ridges so those tiles don't blow off
- cut and flash the valleys correctly so water doesn't rush down one side and then back up underneath the tiles on the other side
- seal up all the ends with "bird stop," which is mortar or other material in the open bottom ends of the tile to keep birds, wasps, and other critters from making homes there
- have a few Homer buckets on hand for the next thunderstorm, just in case you missed something...
That's pretty much it.
Or you could call the Tile Roof Installation Specialists at Cook Roofing Company and get a new tile roof that comes with a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty and the peace of mind that comes with knowing it was installed professionally, and will be fixed if there are any issues. There's a long way from watching it on YouTube, to the first rain on the new roof. And if it's not done correctly, it could cost a lot more to call someone out to fix it than just getting it done right the first time. In case you missed that number, here it is again: 915-975-7321
Leaking tile roofs are often the result of poor tile roof installation. They're not that common in Vinton, Texas, so it's not hard to understand why many have been installed incorrectly. If you want yours installed right the first time, give us a call. We’d be happy to meet with you personally and take care of your metal roofing questions, concerns, repairs, or installation. Our number is 915-975-7321, and there’s no obligation with a free estimate.
What You Should Know About Tile Roofs
New Mexican adobe houses are iconic, but what about Texas? If you want to claim that style for your own home, all you need do is call us today at 915-975-7321 so that we can give you the details on tile roofs. A variety of tile roofing styles and colors can be found in this area to complement a home's style. These include old-world, southwest, modern, or country cottage; the type you choose is up to your personal preference! Roof tiles vary from slate clay, concrete, stone, coated steel, and other metal & plastic composites, which create glazed or natural finishes depending on whether uniformity is desired for that look.
Is Tile Roof Installation Worth the Cost?
A tile roof can cost 2 - 3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. That said, a durable tile roof may be the last roof you ever pay for, if you plan to stay in your home for a long time, and financing is often available. Even if you're thinking about moving, though, you may recover as much as 80% of your investment in a new tile roof. That investment is an average of $1200-1800 per square (100 square feet) in Vinton. It's important to use an experienced tile roof installer, though, like Cook Roofing Company, to make sure it's installed correctly and get the most value from it. We offer competitive thorough estimates, quality installation, and a lifetime workmanship warranty.