The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 806-424-4541 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Roby, Texas, 79543, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 806-424-4541 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Can I Install Tile Roofing on My Own?
Nowadays, you can search the internet for a guide to do practically anything. A lot of the times, you can even find a guide to do something you would normally ask for professional help with. Well, if you're thinking about trying to install tiles on your roof, consider the following things you'll need to do:
- Take the time to make sure that your roof is strong enough to handle the weight of a tile roof (which is often heavier than more common roofs).
- Be sure to reinforce your roof against a possible collapse (I.e., make sure there aren't any rotting boards or beams).
- Definitely order extra tiles so that you can account for possibly damaged tiles when you're handling them. It's best to aim for 25-40% of the tile amount you expect for your roof in total.
- You need to use the appropriate underlayment for Roby, TX. Depending on what region you live in, the material recommended in an online guide you found online may not be suitable for your roof. Different temperature ranges, along with varying levels of humidity and moisture, will cause you to use the appropriate materials.
- If you want the work to be done efficiently, you'll need to rent a boom lift in order to move those heavy tiles up to the roof.
- You're going to have a lot of material you'll need to throw out in this repair, so you'll probably want to rent a dumpster (for all of the removed tile and possible damaged tiles in the process of the repair).
- To make sure that tiles won't overlap unevenly, you need to implement the furring strips properly.
- Of course, you'll need to consider regional building regulations and codes (I.e., the required permits and inspections).
- If you don't want the tiles to get blown off, you need to be aware of any hips or ridges.
But that's all, really.
Replacing your roof is a huge investment, and nobody wants to make the wrong decision. You could try doing it yourself, but you'll probably end up with a leaky roof that will cost you more in repairs than if you had just called Cook Roofing from the start. Call us today at 806-424-4541 for an obligation-free estimate! We can help finance your deductible. If we're not able to help with financing, we can still get you started on getting your insurance claim process rolling by helping inspect your home and giving advice on how best to go about this process. Once we come out and give you an estimate, there's no pressure; take as much time as you need before making any decisions.
Different Types Of Tile Roofs in Texas
Roofing tiles are not just for houses in New Mexico. There is a wide variety of colors, styles, and materials to match the style you want on your home's roof here in Texas too! You can choose from old-world tile roofs made out of clay or stone-coated steel; southwest roofs that have red Spanish tiling patterns set against blue skies with puffy white clouds floating by; modern-day metal grids covered with flat black panels like an artist's palette, or maybe even vintage green copper aged over time until it has a beautiful patina finish - there really is something for everyone! Call Cook Roofing Company at 806-424-4541 today to see how a new tile roof might complement your roof today!
Is Tile Roof Installation Worth the Cost?
A tile roof can cost 2 - 3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. That said, a durable tile roof may be the last roof you ever pay for, if you plan to stay in your home for a long time, and financing is often available. Even if you're thinking about moving, though, you may recover as much as 80% of your investment in a new tile roof. That investment is an average of $1200-1800 per square (100 square feet) in Roby, TX. It's important to use an experienced tile roof installer, though, like Cook Roofing Company, to make sure it's installed correctly and get the most value from it. We offer competitive thorough estimates, quality installation, and a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 806-424-4541
Tile roofs have many advantages, but like most things, they have their disadvantages as well.
The following list is some possible disadvantages to getting tile roofing:
- High cost. Because of the natural materials used, density, and long life of tile roofing, the average tile roof can cost two to three times more than an asphalt shingle roof.
- Tile roofs can be a bit difficult to install. If you know what you're doing, you can get away with installing an asphalt roof on your own. But a tile roof, however, requires professional help.
- Tile roofing is heavy, relatively speaking. You need to make sure that your roofing structure can handle the weight of the tiles or it might be prone to a collapse. If you're replacing a shingle roof with a tile one, you need a consultant to determine if your roof can handle the weight because a tile roof can weigh up to three times an asphalt roof per square.
- You need a roof with a steep slope in order to install tile roofing.
- Even if tiles can be incredibly dense, there are also quite brittle. They can tank severe weather well, but a falling object, if large enough, can cause some damage. If your tiles break, the repairs can be expensive.