The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 573-400-0307 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Mexico, MO, 65265, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 573-400-0307 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Is Tile Roof Installation Something I Can Do Myself?
There's always a new way to DIY anything you can think up nowadays. Fixing a roof is more complicated however so ask yourself, could you do the following on your own?
- Ascertain if the roof structure load capacity can handle the weight of a tile roof (which can be considerable)
- fortify the roof structure if necessary, that way it won't collapse from a rotted board or beam
- order enough extra tiles ("waste") to account for cuts, and breakage from handling and accidental hits with the hammer while nailing the tiles to the furring strips. 25-40% should be enough, depending on your roof type and experience
- install the proper underlayment for Mexico, Missouri, you have to know the specific steps and materials which might be different from the tutorials you'd find online, to account for moisture and humidity and temperature range of this region
- rent a boom lift to get those heavy tiles up to the roof
- rent a dumpster for the old roofing material and all the tiles you have accidents with (trust us, it happens more often than you'd think, even to us)
- ensure you properly install the furring strips so that the tiles overlap the correct amount and lay flat and nest properly
- set up your mortar process if you're using tiles that require mortar
- make sure you install the proper side wall, end wall, chimney, pipe, vent, and valley flashings
- conform to local and regional building codes and regulations, including necessary permits and inspections
- pay special attention to hips and ridges so those tiles don't blow off
- cut and flash the valleys correctly so water doesn't rush down one side and then back up underneath the tiles on the other side
- seal up all the ends with "bird stop," which is mortar or other material in the open bottom ends of the tile to keep birds, wasps, and other critters from making homes there
- have a few Home Depot buckets on hand for the next rain or hail storm, just in case you missed something...
That's pretty much it.
Here's the thing, you could attempt to replace your roof yourself (we all understand trying to save a little bit of money), go through the blood, sweat and tears that would result in a roof that MIGHT last you a couple of months, maybe even a year. Or you can call Cook Roofing Company at 573-400-0307 and have trained professionals assist you in getting your roof inspected (for free), we can then help you with your insurance claim, give you an obligation free estimate, and finance your deductible. The best part, instead of worrying about your roof leaking after going through all that hard work by yourself, your roof will be backed by our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty and will last you for decades. There are a lot of roof replacements that are the consequence of homeowners waiting too long to repair it or a DIY roof replacement, we've seen it way too many times. Save yourself the trouble, and call us at 573-400-0307 so we can help you get your roof fixed the right way, the first time.
Different Types Of Tile Roofs in Missouri
Roofing tiles are not just for houses in New Mexico. There is a wide variety of colors, styles, and materials to match the style you want on your home's roof here in Missouri too! You can choose from old-world tile roofs made out of clay or stone-coated steel; southwest roofs that have red Spanish tiling patterns set against blue skies with puffy white clouds floating by; modern-day metal grids covered with flat black panels like an artist's palette, or maybe even vintage green copper aged over time until it has a beautiful patina finish - there really is something for everyone! Call Cook Roofing Company at 573-400-0307 today to see how a new tile roof might complement your roof today!
Pricing of Tile Roofs
A tile roof can cost 2-3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. If you plan to stay in your home for many years and financing is available, it may be worth considering even though moving will make recovering 80% of investment difficult at best. However, only use an experienced installer like Cook Roofing Company who knows what they are doing because using inexperienced installers could lead to issues down the road, which would have been avoidable had someone with experience done it right from inception. You can call Cook Roofing Company at 573-400-0307 to get a professional roofer to assess your roofing situation. We'll provide a free assessment of your roof, a quality installation, and a lifetime workmanship warranty.