The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 573-400-0307 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in California, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 573-400-0307 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Is it Worth Installing Tile Roofing on Your Own?
The internet has granted people access to guides for doing things that you might only think professionals can do. If you're thinking about installing tile roofing on your own, you ought to ask yourself if you're capable of doing the following:
- Be sure to analyze your roof structure to ensure that it can handle the weight; tile roofs are heavier than more common roofs
- Make sure that there's no rotting beams or boards in your roof so as to avoid a possible collapse; this also includes reinforcing your roof
- Ordering enough extra tiles to account for tiles that might get damaged during the roofing process. To be on the safe side, you'll want to order 25-40% of the total amount it would take to cover your whole roof
- If you live in California, MO, 65018 then you need to make sure that you install the proper underlayment for your region. Depending on how much moisture and humidity your area gets during the year, you may need a different underlayment than what's suggested online
- Renting a boom lift so that you don't have to carry up those heavy tiles to your roof by hand (that'd take all day)
- Also renting a dumpster. If you already have an old roof, you'll need to throw out that old material and any new tile that gets damaged from handling
- Install the furring strips appropriately so that when the tiles overlap, they won't be uneven
- Research and adhere to regional and local building regulations (also any required permits or inspections)
- Inspect any hips or ridges in your roof to make sure that tiles don't get blown off
That's all you need to do, really.
You're probably thinking about getting a new roof, but you don't know how to go about it. Should you hire someone or do it yourself? Here are some reasons why hiring Cook Roofing is the best option for your home. We'll take care of everything from start to finish so that you can get back to enjoying your home without worrying about leaks and damage! Call us today at 573-400-0307 for an obligation-free estimate! We can help finance your deductible. If we're not able to help with financing, we can still get you started on getting your insurance claim process rolling by helping inspect your home and giving advice on how best to go about this replacement.
Tile Roofs Come In A Wide Variety
The Spanish Red tile roofs are iconic for New Mexico, but not Missouri. But that doesn't mean you can't own that style for your own home. There is a variety of styles and colors to complement any home design, including old world, southwest style roof tiles which can be made from slate or clay materials. Other possible profiles include barrel tile with glazed or natural finishes in uniform color tones such as white, grayish-browns, and earthy reds that will accentuate your exterior aesthetic beautifully, especially if you're looking for an alternative to the traditional brick look! You can call Cook Roofing Company today at 573-400-0307 to learn more about your options for a new tile roof.
Pricing of Tile Roofs
A tile roof can cost 2-3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. That said, durable tiles may be your last expense if you plan to stay in your home for a long time, and financing is often available. Even if you're thinking about moving, though, an investment as small as $1200-$1800 per square (100 sq ft) will recover 80% of that when experienced professionals like Cook Roofing Company install it. You can call us today at 573-400-0307 for a free assessment of your roofing situation, a lifetime workmanship warranty, and a quality installation.