The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Residential Roofing Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you just need a small roof repair, or you may need a full roof replacement, don't delay - call 816-680-6996 now!
Not only do Cook Roofing Company professionals understand how roofs are built, but when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Oakwood, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 816-680-6996 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Top Quality Residential Roofing In Oakwood, Missouri
When selecting a residential roofing company, choose a roofing company you can rely on to do the job properly. Here are some things you should consider when choosing a contractor:
- experience – does your roofer follow building code (even if it doesn’t apply to your area, the work should still be done according to best practices) and understand insurance policies and dealing with insurance companies?
- cost – does your roofing company provide a comprehensive estimate that is competitive or offer you financing on your deductible?
- quality – does the roofing contractor perform work that they will back with a warranty?
- longevity – how long has your roofing company been around, and will they be around in the future to honor a warranty?
- reliability – will the contractor show up and complete the job in a timely manner
Your Local Residential Roofing Company
Cook Roofing Company was started as a family business over a century ago. We offer a lifetime limited warranty on workmanship because we will be around to honor our work. After all, some of the roofs we did 30+ years ago are still in great shape even after all this time. How many roofing companies in [iss_state_name] can claim that?
Insurance Claims for Residential Roofing
The manager of Cook Roofing Company is a licensed public adjuster in numerous states, not just Missouri. And most of our work is insurance claim related work. We know how to provide an accurate and complete estimate based on both insurance adjusting and contracting work. And we offer like for like price match guarantee - providing the same materials and items (scope) are bid. We don't match fly by night contractor estimates who take shortcuts and don't do the work needed. In an insurance claim though, why would it matter what the price is? You should only be responsible for the deductible, and the contractor should be charging to do all the work needed. Insurance should cover the cost of the repair. If the contractor doesn't charge it, insurance doesn't owe for it. Instead of thinking "I'm getting $12,000 for a roof," you should be thinking, "I'm getting a roof, and insurance is paying for it." Call us at 816-680-6996 to get a free roof inspection and contractor-compliant, thorough estimate for the repair of your damage. There's no obligation.