The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Commercial Roofing Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you just need a small roof repair, or you may need a full roof replacement, don't delay - call (417) 386-2127 now!
Not only do Cook Roofing Company professionals understand how roofs are built, but when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial property in Springfield, MO, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at (417) 386-2127 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Commercial Roofing Contractors
Considerations for a commercial roofing project are different than those for a house. You need a roofing contractor who can handle the scale and construction types involved in commercial roofs, such as flat roofs, large metal roofs, or shingle roofs that can be several hundred squares. Safety factors, bonds, and insurance requirements are all more stringent. Insurance work has different factors to consider than, say, a little $25,000 residential roof replacement.
Cook Roofing Company has repaired and replaced many commercial roofs in the past several decades, including high rises, hotels, condo and apartment complexes, warehouses, agricultural buildings, and industrial buildings. Cook Roofing Company has certifications in most, if not all, applicable technologies and systems relevant to commercial roofing and construction.
So, you could choose one of the many local roofing companies in Springfield, MO with a pretty truck and a guy who’s done houses for 3 years. Or you can call the company who re-roofed the Branson City Hall, the Branson Red Lobster, the Windmill Inn, the Comfort Inn in Branson, several chain restaurants countrywide, and many others. We have also consulted on restoration projects for storm damages totaling over $12 million in just one complex, for example. Call (417) 386-2127 today for an in person visit and free evaluation of your commercial roofing situation.
Types of Commercial Roofing Services
Flat Roof Types, Installation, and Repair
We have installed and repaired all types of flat roofs, from built-up to single ply.
Metal Roof Types, Installation, and Repair
We get called out to fix metal roofs that were installed wrong. Have us come install yours right the first time.
Shingle Roofing Types, Installation, and Repair
From 10 to 1200 square jobs and more, we can handle it.
Tile Roofing Types, Installation, and Repair
We’ve done tile roofing in Arizona, where it’s quite common, so we’re not guessing when we estimate and install yours.
Commercial Roof Washing
Did you know flat roofs should be washed periodically to clear dirt and debris?
Other Commercial Construction Services
The first step of any job or estimate is to do a thorough roof inspection. We know what to look for, what’s installed properly and what’s not, and the implications of what lies beneath the roof. Only a roofing company with general construction experience can do that.
The second step after inspection, we’ve estimated repairs to huge replacement jobs, both for roofing and after hurricanes. We can certainly handle your roofing and construction estimates.
Much of the work we do involves insurance claims. We know how to submit claims for insurance, how insurance works, ways the insurance company tries to save themselves money, and how insurance companies want to see estimates. It helps that we do public adjusting work also (we can’t be your contractor and your public adjuster on the same job. But we don’t forget everything we know about insurance, just because we’re working on your contracting project).
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today (417) 386-2127
Useful Information for Inspections and Permits in Springfield, Missouri
940 N Boonville Ave Ste 305, Springfield, MO 65802
840 N Boonville Ave, Springfield, MO 65802
This page has information about building permits, regulations, contractor licensing, trade certifications, etc for the City of Springfield.
(note: we do not maintain this information, and you will be leaving this website if you click on the link below)
Learn More About Springfield
- Fall temperature range in the Springfield Mo area is 46-69°F avg.
- Some of Springfield's finest qualities are its beautiful scenery and clean environment.
- Springfield is the proud home to Missouri's first hotel designed to LEED Gold Standards. The hotel Hilton Garden Inn has a modern interior and exterior with unique design elements for sustainable operations.
- Wilson's Creek National Battlefield marks the site of a major battle during the Civil War, and since designation by the National Park Service in 1960, remains one of the most pristine battle sites in the country.
- Several colleges make their home in Springfield, Mo: Missouri State University, Drury University, Ozarks Technical Community College and Evangel University.
- The site where the nation's first recorded quick-draw shootout occurred and helped solidify the reputation of "Wild Bill" Hickok is in Springfield. Markers are in front of the Park Central Branch Library, on a building at Boonville Avenue and Park Central East; and in the street showing where each man stood during the shootout.