The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Repair Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you just need a small tile roof repair, or you may need a full tile roof replacement, don't delay - call 417-815-6725 now!
Not only do Cook Roofing Company professionals understand how tile roofs are built, but when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Joplin, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 417-815-6725 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Repairing Tile Roofs in Joplin, Missouri
Between hail storms, gusting winds and pesky critters it's no surprise that after a while, you're going to need to repair your tile roof. When it's only a few tiles this can be easily done, and is made much easier when you have some spare tiles available.
If your tile roof is pretty new, then it's possible the tiles are still being made. So bigger repairs to the tile roof are still feasible. We can then order enough tiles to do a repair as long as those tiles are still being made, or in some cases a new version that still interlocks with the older version and is in the exact same color.
Unfortunately sometimes the company no longer makes the type of tile that you have on your home. The tiles have to be able to interlock, or nest with the tiles already there, and of course it doesn’t help if they no longer make the same color (although insurance doesn't always care about matching color). Manufacturers often only make a series of tiles for about a decade.
More often than not homeowners find out that the roof can't be repaired due to these underlying circumstances. After having an insurance adjuster come take a look, they hand you just enough money for the repairs without even knowing that the roofer can't even use that type of tile due to it no longer being available. This happens often in the mid-west, even though in other regions where tile roofs are more common, adjusters are a little more conscious about these hiccups in roof repair.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 417-815-6725
City of Joplin Building Division Information
Building Division contact number 417-624-0820
Building Codes adopted by the City of Joplin Building Division:
BUILDING CODES EFFECTIVE April, 2018
International Building Code (IBC) – 2018 Edition with local amendments.
International Plumbing Code (IPC) – 2018 Edition with local amendments.
International Mechanical Code (IMC) – 2018 Edition with local amendments.
International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC) – 2018 Edition with local amendments.
International Fire Code (IFC) – 2018 Edition with local amendments.
International Existing Building Code (IEC) – 2018 Edition with local amendments.
International Residential Code (IRC) – 2018 Edition with local amendments.
National Electrical Code (NEC) – 2017 Edition with local amendments.
City of Joplin, Missouri Planning, Development, and Neighborhood Services - Enforcement information
Have an issue with neighbors not keeping their property up, etc?
Phone 417-624-0820 extension 518
Some Interesting Facts About Joplin, Missouri
- Located in what's considered the "Bible Belt," Joplin, MO is home to two Christian colleges: Ozark Christian College, and Messenger College. It is also home to Missouri Southern State University.
- Langston Hughes, the famous poet, was born in Joplin, Missouri.
- According to the 2000 US Census, about 19% of the residents of Joplin, Missouri had German heritage.
- Joplin Missouri has the Grand Falls, a popular tourist attraction rated the number 1 thing to do in Joplin by Trip Advisor. It's Missouri's largest, continuously-flowing water fall.
- The George Washington Carver National Monument is in Joplin, Missouri. Carver was famous in part for discovering over 100 uses for the peanut, and was a world-renowned botanist, scientist, chemist, and educator.
- Joplin was was the rail hub of southwest Missouri, due to the mining from that time. The mining was so extensive that almost 75% of the main part of Joplin has mine shafts and tunnels underneath.