The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 915-975-7321 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Tornillo, Texas, 79853, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 915-975-7321 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Is Tile Roof Installation Something I Can Do Myself?
There's always a new way to DIY anything you can think up nowadays. Fixing a roof is more complicated however so ask yourself, could you do the following on your own?
- Ascertain if the roof structure load capacity can handle the weight of a tile roof (which can be considerable)
- fortify the roof structure if necessary, that way it won't collapse from a rotted board or beam
- order enough extra tiles ("waste") to account for cuts, and breakage from handling and accidental hits with the hammer while nailing the tiles to the furring strips. 25-40% should be enough, depending on your roof type and experience
- install the proper underlayment for Tornillo, Texas, you have to know the specific steps and materials which might be different from the tutorials you'd find online, to account for moisture and humidity and temperature range of this region
- rent a boom lift to get those heavy tiles up to the roof
- rent a dumpster for the old roofing material and all the tiles you have accidents with (trust us, it happens more often than you'd think, even to us)
- ensure you properly install the furring strips so that the tiles overlap the correct amount and lay flat and nest properly
- set up your mortar process if you're using tiles that require mortar
- make sure you install the proper side wall, end wall, chimney, pipe, vent, and valley flashings
- conform to local and regional building codes and regulations, including necessary permits and inspections
- pay special attention to hips and ridges so those tiles don't blow off
- cut and flash the valleys correctly so water doesn't rush down one side and then back up underneath the tiles on the other side
- seal up all the ends with "bird stop," which is mortar or other material in the open bottom ends of the tile to keep birds, wasps, and other critters from making homes there
- have a few Home Depot buckets on hand for the next rain or hail storm, just in case you missed something...
That's pretty much it.
Here's the thing, you could attempt to replace your roof yourself (we all understand trying to save a little bit of money), go through the blood, sweat and tears that would result in a roof that MIGHT last you a couple of months, maybe even a year. Or you can call Cook Roofing Company at 915-975-7321 and have trained professionals assist you in getting your roof inspected (for free), we can then help you with your insurance claim, give you an obligation free estimate, and finance your deductible. The best part, instead of worrying about your roof leaking after going through all that hard work by yourself, your roof will be backed by our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty and will last you for decades. There are a lot of roof replacements that are the consequence of homeowners waiting too long to repair it or a DIY roof replacement, we've seen it way too many times. Save yourself the trouble, and call us at 915-975-7321 so we can help you get your roof fixed the right way, the first time.
Different Types Of Tile Roofs in Texas
Roofing tiles are not just for houses in New Mexico. There is a wide variety of colors, styles, and materials to match the style you want on your home's roof here in Texas too! You can choose from old-world tile roofs made out of clay or stone-coated steel; southwest roofs that have red Spanish tiling patterns set against blue skies with puffy white clouds floating by; modern-day metal grids covered with flat black panels like an artist's palette, or maybe even vintage green copper aged over time until it has a beautiful patina finish - there really is something for everyone! Call Cook Roofing Company at 915-975-7321 today to see how a new tile roof might complement your roof today!
Pricing of Tile Roofs
A tile roof can cost 2-3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. That said, durable tiles may be your last expense if you plan to stay in your home for a long time, and financing is often available. Even if you're thinking about moving, though, an investment as small as $1200-$1800 per square (100 sq ft) will recover 80% of that when experienced professionals like Cook Roofing Company install it. You can call us today at 915-975-7321 for a free assessment of your roofing situation, a lifetime workmanship warranty, and a quality installation.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 915-975-7321
Tile roofs have many advantages. Yes, they're more expensive than many other roofs, but they're that way for a reason. Here are some of the positive aspects of tile roofing:
- Won't decay, unlike wood tiles
- Regulates temperatures indoors better
- A wide variety of materials to choose from (like clay, slate, and concrete) along with a variety of colors. You can even pick different styles like medieval or Contemporary European.
- Great durability. Because of how dense they are and the materials used, tile roofs can last up to 100 years in the right climate. Tile roofs are known to withstand hail, fires, and high winds. A lot of manufactures will offer a 50-year warranty on tile roofing.
- Tiles are environment-friendly and, because they're made of natural materials, can be recycled.
- Barely any maintenance involved. Leaks in a tile roof rarely ever happen unless it's because of an extraordinary circumstance.