The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 915-975-7321 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Imperial, Texas, 79743, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 915-975-7321 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Can I Implement Tile Roofing on My Own?
The internet has granted people access to guides for doing things that you might only think professionals can do. If you're thinking about installing tile roofing on your own, you ought to ask yourself if you're capable of doing the following:
- Make sure your roof can handle the weight of a tile roof (which can be quite a bit, relatively speaking)
- Reinforce your roof structure against a possible collapse if necessary. This is to ensure that there are no rotted boards or beams in your roof
- Go the distance and order extra tiles to account for possible damage from handling and accidental hits during installation. You want to aim for 25-40% of how much you would need to cover your roof
- Understand and install the right underlayment for Imperial, TX, 79743. You need to make sure the underlayment is right for the region that you're in (to account for weather differences like increased humidity and moisture). Also be wary that the tutorials you find online might ignore this and recommend a different type of material
- Renting a boom lift to help you carry heavy tiles up to your roof
- Possibly rent a dumpster for all of your old roofing material and any tile you need to throw out because of accidents
- Ensure the furring strips are properly installed to make the tiles overlap the exact amount and lay flat
- Conform to local building regulations; this includes all of the required permits and inspections
- Specifically make sure to look out for hips and ridges to make sure the tiles don't get blown off
- Cut and Flash the valleys to ensure water doesn't come down one side and then back up beneath tiles on the other side
But that's about it. Replacing a roof is an expensive and time-consuming process, but it's also something that needs to be done. When you're looking at doing the work yourself, you have to consider all of the issues involved in this type of project, including safety, labor costs, tools required, etc. You'll probably end up spending a fortune for materials alone on top of your time investment. Then there's always the possibility that you could get injured while working on your own roof or even worse - someone else could get hurt because they were standing too close when something fell off your roof!
Call Cook Roofing for your free inspection today at 915-975-7321. Our team will help you through this stressful process to ensure your roof is fixed correctly and professionally so you can relax knowing that it won't leak any time soon! We service all types of roofs, including shingle, tile, metal, flat roofs etc.… and we also offer financing options to make sure everyone gets their new roof regardless of income level or credit history!
Different Types Of Tile Roofs in Texas
Roofing tiles are not just for houses in New Mexico. There is a wide variety of colors, styles, and materials to match the style you want on your home's roof here in Texas too! You can choose from old-world tile roofs made out of clay or stone-coated steel; southwest roofs that have red Spanish tiling patterns set against blue skies with puffy white clouds floating by; modern-day metal grids covered with flat black panels like an artist's palette, or maybe even vintage green copper aged over time until it has a beautiful patina finish - there really is something for everyone! Call Cook Roofing Company at 915-975-7321 today to see how a new tile roof might complement your roof today!
How Much Does Tile Roof Installation Cost?
Well, it's not cheap, but you probably suspected that. If you consider that a solid tile roof may be the last roof you ever pay for, and the fact that many of them are durable against hail and wind if they're installed properly, this could be a sensible investment. A new tile roof installation costs an average of $1200-$1800 per 100 square feet ("square") in Imperial, TX, including materials and disposal.
Whether you plan to stay in your home for a long time, or sell your home in the near future, you could recover as much as 80% or more of the cost of a new tile roof. Tile roofs greatly increase the curb appeal of a home. This is especially true if you use a professional installer like the specialists at Cook Roofing Company. We will give you a competitive and thorough estimate of the cost of a new tile roof installation. Financing is available.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 915-975-7321
Tile roofs have many advantages. Yes, they're more expensive than many other roofs, but they're that way for a reason. Here are some of the positive aspects of tile roofing:
- Won't decay, unlike wood tiles
- Regulates temperatures indoors better
- A wide variety of materials to choose from (like clay, slate, and concrete) along with a variety of colors. You can even pick different styles like medieval or Contemporary European.
- Great durability. Because of how dense they are and the materials used, tile roofs can last up to 100 years in the right climate. Tile roofs are known to withstand hail, fires, and high winds. A lot of manufactures will offer a 50-year warranty on tile roofing.
- Tiles are environment-friendly and, because they're made of natural materials, can be recycled.
- Barely any maintenance involved. Leaks in a tile roof rarely ever happen unless it's because of an extraordinary circumstance.