The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 806-424-4541 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Floydada, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 806-424-4541 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Can I Install Tile Roofing on My Own?
Nowadays, you can search the internet for a guide to do practically anything. A lot of the times, you can even find a guide to do something you would normally ask for professional help with. Well, if you're thinking about trying to install tiles on your roof, consider the following things you'll need to do:
- Take the time to make sure that your roof is strong enough to handle the weight of a tile roof (which is often heavier than more common roofs).
- Be sure to reinforce your roof against a possible collapse (I.e., make sure there aren't any rotting boards or beams).
- Definitely order extra tiles so that you can account for possibly damaged tiles when you're handling them. It's best to aim for 25-40% of the tile amount you expect for your roof in total.
- You need to use the appropriate underlayment for Floydada, Texas. Depending on what region you live in, the material recommended in an online guide you found online may not be suitable for your roof. Different temperature ranges, along with varying levels of humidity and moisture, will cause you to use the appropriate materials.
- If you want the work to be done efficiently, you'll need to rent a boom lift in order to move those heavy tiles up to the roof.
- You're going to have a lot of material you'll need to throw out in this repair, so you'll probably want to rent a dumpster (for all of the removed tile and possible damaged tiles in the process of the repair).
- To make sure that tiles won't overlap unevenly, you need to implement the furring strips properly.
- Of course, you'll need to consider regional building regulations and codes (I.e., the required permits and inspections).
- If you don't want the tiles to get blown off, you need to be aware of any hips or ridges.
But that's all, really.
Replacing your roof is a huge investment, and nobody wants to make the wrong decision. You could try doing it yourself, but you'll probably end up with a leaky roof that will cost you more in repairs than if you had just called Cook Roofing from the start. Call us today at 806-424-4541 for an obligation-free estimate! We can help finance your deductible. If we're not able to help with financing, we can still get you started on getting your insurance claim process rolling by helping inspect your home and giving advice on how best to go about this process. Once we come out and give you an estimate, there's no pressure; take as much time as you need before making any decisions.
Tile Roofs Come In A Wide Variety
The Spanish Red tile roofs are iconic for New Mexico, but not Texas. But that doesn't mean you can't own that style for your own home. There is a variety of styles and colors to complement any home design, including old world, southwest style roof tiles which can be made from slate or clay materials. Other possible profiles include barrel tile with glazed or natural finishes in uniform color tones such as white, grayish-browns, and earthy reds that will accentuate your exterior aesthetic beautifully, especially if you're looking for an alternative to the traditional brick look! You can call Cook Roofing Company today at 806-424-4541 to learn more about your options for a new tile roof.
How Much Does Tile Roof Installation Cost?
Well, it's not cheap, but you probably suspected that. If you consider that a solid tile roof may be the last roof you ever pay for, and the fact that many of them are durable against hail and wind if they're installed properly, this could be a sensible investment. A new tile roof installation costs an average of $1200-$1800 per 100 square feet ("square") in Floydada, including materials and disposal.
Whether you plan to stay in your home for a long time, or sell your home in the near future, you could recover as much as 80% or more of the cost of a new tile roof. Tile roofs greatly increase the curb appeal of a home. This is especially true if you use a professional installer like the specialists at Cook Roofing Company. We will give you a competitive and thorough estimate of the cost of a new tile roof installation. Financing is available.