The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 432-223-0542 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Crane, TX, 79731, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 432-223-0542 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Can I Implement Tile Roofing on My Own?
The internet has granted people access to guides for doing things that you might only think professionals can do. If you're thinking about installing tile roofing on your own, you ought to ask yourself if you're capable of doing the following:
- Make sure your roof can handle the weight of a tile roof (which can be quite a bit, relatively speaking)
- Reinforce your roof structure against a possible collapse if necessary. This is to ensure that there are no rotted boards or beams in your roof
- Go the distance and order extra tiles to account for possible damage from handling and accidental hits during installation. You want to aim for 25-40% of how much you would need to cover your roof
- Understand and install the right underlayment for Crane, TX. You need to make sure the underlayment is right for the region that you're in (to account for weather differences like increased humidity and moisture). Also be wary that the tutorials you find online might ignore this and recommend a different type of material
- Renting a boom lift to help you carry heavy tiles up to your roof
- Possibly rent a dumpster for all of your old roofing material and any tile you need to throw out because of accidents
- Ensure the furring strips are properly installed to make the tiles overlap the exact amount and lay flat
- Conform to local building regulations; this includes all of the required permits and inspections
- Specifically make sure to look out for hips and ridges to make sure the tiles don't get blown off
- Cut and Flash the valleys to ensure water doesn't come down one side and then back up beneath tiles on the other side
But that's about it. Replacing a roof is an expensive and time-consuming process, but it's also something that needs to be done. When you're looking at doing the work yourself, you have to consider all of the issues involved in this type of project, including safety, labor costs, tools required, etc. You'll probably end up spending a fortune for materials alone on top of your time investment. Then there's always the possibility that you could get injured while working on your own roof or even worse - someone else could get hurt because they were standing too close when something fell off your roof!
Call Cook Roofing for your free inspection today at 432-223-0542. Our team will help you through this stressful process to ensure your roof is fixed correctly and professionally so you can relax knowing that it won't leak any time soon! We service all types of roofs, including shingle, tile, metal, flat roofs etc.… and we also offer financing options to make sure everyone gets their new roof regardless of income level or credit history!
Different Types Of Tile Roofs in Texas
Roofing tiles are not just for houses in New Mexico. There is a wide variety of colors, styles, and materials to match the style you want on your home's roof here in Texas too! You can choose from old-world tile roofs made out of clay or stone-coated steel; southwest roofs that have red Spanish tiling patterns set against blue skies with puffy white clouds floating by; modern-day metal grids covered with flat black panels like an artist's palette, or maybe even vintage green copper aged over time until it has a beautiful patina finish - there really is something for everyone! Call Cook Roofing Company at 432-223-0542 today to see how a new tile roof might complement your roof today!
Is Tile Roof Installation Worth the Cost?
A tile roof can cost 2 - 3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. That said, a durable tile roof may be the last roof you ever pay for, if you plan to stay in your home for a long time, and financing is often available. Even if you're thinking about moving, though, you may recover as much as 80% of your investment in a new tile roof. That investment is an average of $1200-1800 per square (100 square feet) in Crane, Texas, 79731. It's important to use an experienced tile roof installer, though, like Cook Roofing Company, to make sure it's installed correctly and get the most value from it. We offer competitive thorough estimates, quality installation, and a lifetime workmanship warranty.