The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Tile Roof Installation Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a tile roof that needs replacement, or you are thinking about upgrading to a new tile roof, don't delay - call 806-424-4541 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the aspects involved in installing tile roofing. Mark Cook, manager, actually spent several years in the southwest working with tile roofs. While it's unlikely he will be on your roof to physically install it personally, he knows better than perhaps anyone else in Missouri how to properly install tile roofs.
Plus, when it comes to the many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Chillicothe, TX, 79225, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 806-424-4541 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Is it Worth Installing Tile Roofing on Your Own?
The internet has granted people access to guides for doing things that you might only think professionals can do. If you're thinking about installing tile roofing on your own, you ought to ask yourself if you're capable of doing the following:
- Be sure to analyze your roof structure to ensure that it can handle the weight; tile roofs are heavier than more common roofs
- Make sure that there's no rotting beams or boards in your roof so as to avoid a possible collapse; this also includes reinforcing your roof
- Ordering enough extra tiles to account for tiles that might get damaged during the roofing process. To be on the safe side, you'll want to order 25-40% of the total amount it would take to cover your whole roof
- If you live in Chillicothe, TX then you need to make sure that you install the proper underlayment for your region. Depending on how much moisture and humidity your area gets during the year, you may need a different underlayment than what's suggested online
- Renting a boom lift so that you don't have to carry up those heavy tiles to your roof by hand (that'd take all day)
- Also renting a dumpster. If you already have an old roof, you'll need to throw out that old material and any new tile that gets damaged from handling
- Install the furring strips appropriately so that when the tiles overlap, they won't be uneven
- Research and adhere to regional and local building regulations (also any required permits or inspections)
- Inspect any hips or ridges in your roof to make sure that tiles don't get blown off
That's all you need to do, really.
You're probably thinking about getting a new roof, but you don't know how to go about it. Should you hire someone or do it yourself? Here are some reasons why hiring Cook Roofing is the best option for your home. We'll take care of everything from start to finish so that you can get back to enjoying your home without worrying about leaks and damage! Call us today at 806-424-4541 for an obligation-free estimate! We can help finance your deductible. If we're not able to help with financing, we can still get you started on getting your insurance claim process rolling by helping inspect your home and giving advice on how best to go about this replacement.
What Are The Types of Tile Roof Installation?
Most people think of the traditional red terracotta Spanish barrel style tile roofs, but there are actually many different types of tile roof installations. Materials used range from clay, slate, concrete, metal, stone-coated steel, composite, and even plastic. They come in a number of different profiles, including S-tile, barrel tile, flat, double roll ("Roman"), blocks, and more. Tiles may be glazed, or natural, and come in uniform or varied colors. There are looks, colors, and styles to fit many different styles of homes, whether modern, country cottage, old world, southwest, or vintage. Call Cook Roofing Company at 806-424-4541 today to explore what a new tile roof might look like on your house today!
Pricing of Tile Roofs
A tile roof can cost 2-3 times the cost of a traditional shingle roof. If you plan to stay in your home for many years and financing is available, it may be worth considering even though moving will make recovering 80% of investment difficult at best. However, only use an experienced installer like Cook Roofing Company who knows what they are doing because using inexperienced installers could lead to issues down the road, which would have been avoidable had someone with experience done it right from inception. You can call Cook Roofing Company at 806-424-4541 to get a professional roofer to assess your roofing situation. We'll provide a free assessment of your roof, a quality installation, and a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 806-424-4541
Tile roofs have many advantages. Yes, they're more expensive than many other roofs, but they're that way for a reason. Here are some of the positive aspects of tile roofing:
- Won't decay, unlike wood tiles
- Regulates temperatures indoors better
- A wide variety of materials to choose from (like clay, slate, and concrete) along with a variety of colors. You can even pick different styles like medieval or Contemporary European.
- Great durability. Because of how dense they are and the materials used, tile roofs can last up to 100 years in the right climate. Tile roofs are known to withstand hail, fires, and high winds. A lot of manufactures will offer a 50-year warranty on tile roofing.
- Tiles are environment-friendly and, because they're made of natural materials, can be recycled.
- Barely any maintenance involved. Leaks in a tile roof rarely ever happen unless it's because of an extraordinary circumstance.