The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
What Makes Us Different From Other Roofers?
You have many choices when sorting through Roofers in Springfield, MO, so why should you choose Cook Roofing Company?
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you have a roof that needs replacement or just roof repair, or you are looking to upgrade to a metal roof, don't put it off - call (417) 386-2127 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the intricacies of installing metal roofing. Plus, when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Springfield, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at (417) 386-2127 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
About our services
We do everything below and more:
- shingle roofs, slate roofs, tile roofs, and wood shake roofs
- standing seam metal roofs, exposed fastener metal roofs
- synthetic roofs
- metal shingle roofs
- EPDM, TPO, PVC, and BUR flat roofs
- hail damage
- wind damage
- hurricane, derecho, and tornado damage
- fire damage
- gutters and siding
- windows and doors
- soffits and fascia
- and just about any other type of repair or replacement damage you can imagine.
What Makes Cook Roofing Company Local Roofers You Can Trust?
Well, unparalleled experience, from hurricane adjusting to full construction projects, and being part of a roofing family business that started in 1913. Add commitment to make sure homeowners get the best value for their money, and a motto that "Perfect is Good Enough." Back it with work we back with a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty, something you won't find from other roofers in [iss_cit] or really anywhere else in Missouri, and you can see what sets Cook Roofing Company apart from other roofers.
Not All Roofers Are the Same
Insurance companies will try to make you think you need to go get multiple estimates, like it's a stated requirement in your policy or something. It's not though. When you require a roof replacement or roof repair due to storm damage, fire, or other disaster, and you have an insurance claim, you're in a vulnerable position, and you'll never recover for the seemingly-endless struggle and in some cases heartache you go through.
Even hail damage means you need major construction on your house. It might not look like it, but if you've ever been inside a house getting a new roof, it's like the 4th of July all day long. Banging on the roof. debris and strangers everywhere, walking around your house and property, materials thrown haphazardly around (which they will of course pick up, of course, but still...).As if that's not bad enough, your insurance company wants you to get three or more estimates for the repairs. This implies that contractors are going to try to price gouge you, and rip you off, so you'd better search for the lowest price – AKA look for the thrift store of roofers, as though price is the only concern. You know that you are going to get what you pay for, but you feel you're required to get the lowest bid. Does this sound familiar?
On YouTube there's a story about a homeowner who saved $400 by going with the cheapest roofer. This happens more often than you might think, just look up "worst roofing job ever." This story goes that insurance paid for a roof replacement, and the homeowners got several bids. The contractor who made the video was only $400 more. He was going to do the job right, but the owner went with the cheapest contractor because that’s what their insurance company encouraged them to do. He got called back out months later, because the roof was leaking.
This other contractor didn't remove the old roof, he just put shingles right over the old ones. He didn't replace any vents or flashings, he didn't even bother to tuck the new shingles under the old flashings. They didn't caulk all the exposed nails. Now the whole roof needs to be torn off and replaced, at full price - well, more, because there are now two layers of shingles. But guess what? Insurance won't pay for the redo, because that wasn't caused by a "covered peril."
We see botched install jobs all the time. It seems that everyone with a hammer and a truck can be a roofer, and these roofers like to go around and "fix" people's roofs. Sometimes they don't take the deposit and run. Sometimes they actually show up and do work, and sometimes it would have been better if they'd skipped town.
So how do you avoid having your house on YouTube with the title "worst roofing job ever!"? Here are a few hints. Don't go with the cheapest roofer in Springfield, MO you can find. Go with someone who's been doing this for a long time. Go with someone who backs their work with the best warranty in the industry. Cook Roofing Company roofers treat our customers like we treat our friends and family, and your house like it was our own. Call for a free inspection and no obligation roof estimate today at (417) 386-2127.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today (417) 386-2127
Useful Information for Inspections and Permits in Springfield, Missouri
940 N Boonville Ave Ste 305, Springfield, MO 65802
840 N Boonville Ave, Springfield, MO 65802
Helpful Links for Springfield, Missouri
Springfield Missouri Convention & Visitors Bureau home page
Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce:
Learn More About Springfield, MO
- Fall temperature range in the Springfield Mo area is 46-69°F avg.
- Springfield's community leaders are striving to maintain environmental quality through a variety of programs and sustainable building projects.
- Springfield is the proud home to Missouri's first hotel designed to LEED Gold Standards. The hotel Hilton Garden Inn has a modern interior and exterior with unique design elements for sustainable operations.
- U.S. Highway 66 has it's origins in Springfield, MO. There is a museum to Route 66 here.
- Several colleges make their home in Springfield, Mo: Missouri State University, Drury University, Ozarks Technical Community College and Evangel University.
- Springfield Missouri's city seal has a cobra on it. In 1953, 11 hooded cobras were found and killed in near a pet shop downtown. No one knew where the snakes came from for 35 years. Someone finally revealed he had released the snakes from a cage on the porch, because he was mad about buying fish from there that died the same day. This made national news and the cobra was put on the seal.