The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
What Makes Us Different From Other Roofers?
You have many choices when sorting through Roofers in Clark, MO, so why should you choose Cook Roofing Company?
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you have a roof that needs replacement or just roof repair, or you are looking to upgrade to a metal roof, don't put it off - call 573-400-0307 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the intricacies of installing metal roofing. Plus, when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Clark, Missouri, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 573-400-0307 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
About our services
Cook Roofing Company roofers in Clark, Missouri can tackle all of the following:
- asphalt shingle roofs - 3 tab, architectural, premium laminated
- tile roofs - spanish, concrete, clay, glazed, synthetic
- wood shake and wood shingle roofs
- standing seam metal roofs - including the stone coated type
- exposed fastener metal roofs - you can do much better, but these are great on barns and will work on homes
- slate roofs - be the envy of your neighborhood!
- synthetic roofs - of course plastic composites are becoming popular for roofing...
- metal shingle roofs - these are pretty amazing, especially the stone coated ones
- EPDM, TPO, PVC, and BUR flat roofs
- gutters and siding
- windows and doors
- soffits and fascia
- hail damage, wind damage, storm damage, including hurricanes, tornados, and derechos
- fire damage
- and just about any other type of repair or replacement damage you can imagine.
Cook Roofing Company roofers in Clark, Missouri are skilled in providing insurance-compliant estimates, and finding details that insurance adjusters often miss. It's true, sometimes we lose work because it's easier to just do a half job that's already paid for than try to convince the insurance company to pay more money. But we're not one of those Clark roofing companies that is eager for you to cash that little check insurance sent and slap a few shingles on your roof and nail the bent flashing back on. If we can't back the work with our lifetime workmanship warranty, we will either work with you until insurance agrees to the full repair needed, or we won't take on the work. If you want it done right, call us today at 573-400-0307
Roofers that do Thorough Work
If you're looking for experienced roofers that will go the extra mile to repair the damages of your roof in its entirety, then look no further! We at Cook Roofing Company are experienced in presenting insurance-compliant estimates and pinpointing details insurance adjuster will often miss. Sometimes we miss out on a job because we try to convince your insurance company to pay more rather than do a half-job for what they're willing to pay for. We're not like other roofing companies in Clark that are happy for you to cash the tiny check your insurance sent that so they can install a few shingles on your roof and nail possibly damaged flashing back on. We'll make sure to work with you until insurance agrees to the full repair we recommend, or we won't take the work. For this guarantee, you can call us today at 573-400-0307.
Not All Roofers in Clark, Missouri Are the Same
Insurance companies will try to make you think you need to go get multiple estimates, like it's a stated requirement in your policy or something. It's not though. When you require a roof replacement or roof repair due to storm damage, fire, or other disaster, and you have an insurance claim, you're in a vulnerable position, and you'll never recover for the seemingly-endless struggle and in some cases heartache you go through.
Even hail damage means you need major construction on your house. It might not look like it, but if you've ever been inside a house getting a new roof, it's like the 4th of July all day long. Banging on the roof. debris and strangers everywhere, walking around your house and property, materials thrown haphazardly around (which they will of course pick up, of course, but still...).As if that's not bad enough, your insurance company wants you to get three or more estimates for the repairs. This implies that contractors are going to try to price gouge you, and rip you off, so you'd better search for the lowest price – AKA look for the thrift store of roofers, as though price is the only concern. You know that you are going to get what you pay for, but you feel you're required to get the lowest bid. Does this sound familiar?
On YouTube there's a story about a homeowner who saved $400 by going with the cheapest roofer. This happens more often than you might think, just look up "worst roofing job ever." This story goes that insurance paid for a roof replacement, and the homeowners got several bids. The contractor who made the video was only $400 more. He was going to do the job right, but the owner went with the cheapest contractor because that’s what their insurance company encouraged them to do. He got called back out months later, because the roof was leaking.
This other contractor didn't remove the old roof, he just put shingles right over the old ones. He didn't replace any vents or flashings, he didn't even bother to tuck the new shingles under the old flashings. They didn't caulk all the exposed nails. Now the whole roof needs to be torn off and replaced, at full price - well, more, because there are now two layers of shingles. But guess what? Insurance won't pay for the redo, because that wasn't caused by a "covered peril."
We see botched install jobs all the time. It seems that everyone with a hammer and a truck can be a roofer, and these roofers like to go around and "fix" people's roofs. Sometimes they don't take the deposit and run. Sometimes they actually show up and do work, and sometimes it would have been better if they'd skipped town.
So how do you avoid having your house on YouTube with the title "worst roofing job ever!"? Here are a few hints. Don't go with the cheapest roofer in Clark, MO you can find. Go with someone who's been doing this for a long time. Go with someone who backs their work with the best warranty in the industry. Cook Roofing Company roofers in Clark, Missouri treat our customers like we treat our friends and family, and your house like it was our own. Call for a free inspection and no obligation roof estimate today at 573-400-0307.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 573-400-0307
- Experience as a roofer in similar roofing repair projects
- Able to make a thorough evaluation of the damage in your roof
- Can help you file your insurance claim
Before you blindly commit to a roof repair, there are a few expenses you should look out for in your estimate. Make sure that your estimate is as specific and has a line item list for you to review that includes items such as the following: (any repairs that your get for your roof that you don't see in the estimate will be factored into the final cost and likely make it higher than the original estimate)
- Shingle cost
- The number of nails used per shingle
- Whether you got Active or Passive Ventilation installed
- If Ridge Capping was installed
- If an Underlayment was installed
- If a Drip Edge was installed
- If an Ice & Water Shield was installed
- How many pipe boots were installed, if any
- How many layers of your old roof will be removed
- If there was rotten decking was removed
- What warranties you'll get with your roof replacement
- How long your estimate is valid (typically 90 days)
- A Right to Recession (for you to back out of using a contractor)
- There's water leaking into your house
- You spot mold in the ceiling or attic of your house
- There's visible damage to your shingles
- It's been at least 20 years since your roof has been replaced