The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
What Makes Us Different From Other Roofers?
You have many choices when sorting through Roofers in Canyon, TX, so why should you choose Cook Roofing Company?
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you have a roof that needs replacement or just roof repair, or you are looking to upgrade to a metal roof, don't put it off - call 806-424-4541 now!
Cook Roofing Company professionals understand the intricacies of installing metal roofing. Plus, when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Canyon, TX, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 806-424-4541 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
About our services
Cook Roofing Company roofers in Canyon, Texas can tackle all of the following:
- asphalt shingle roofs - 3 tab, architectural, premium laminated
- tile roofs - spanish, concrete, clay, glazed, synthetic
- wood shake and wood shingle roofs
- standing seam metal roofs - including the stone coated type
- exposed fastener metal roofs - you can do much better, but these are great on barns and will work on homes
- slate roofs - be the envy of your neighborhood!
- synthetic roofs - of course plastic composites are becoming popular for roofing...
- metal shingle roofs - these are pretty amazing, especially the stone coated ones
- EPDM, TPO, PVC, and BUR flat roofs
- gutters and siding
- windows and doors
- soffits and fascia
- hail damage, wind damage, storm damage, including hurricanes, tornados, and derechos
- fire damage
- and just about any other type of repair or replacement damage you can imagine.
Cook Roofing Company roofers in Canyon, Texas are skilled in providing insurance-compliant estimates, and finding details that insurance adjusters often miss. It's true, sometimes we lose work because it's easier to just do a half job that's already paid for than try to convince the insurance company to pay more money. But we're not one of those Canyon roofing companies that is eager for you to cash that little check insurance sent and slap a few shingles on your roof and nail the bent flashing back on. If we can't back the work with our lifetime workmanship warranty, we will either work with you until insurance agrees to the full repair needed, or we won't take on the work. If you want it done right, call us today at 806-424-4541
Roofers that will Go the Extra Mile
If you're looking for experienced roofers that will go the extra mile to repair the damages of your roof in its entirety, then look no further! Roofing is a big job. It's not something you want to do on your own, and it's not something you should have to pay for out of pocket. If you need some help getting your roof fixed or replaced, give us a call today at 806-424-4541! Our estimators are skilled in providing insurance-compliant estimates and finding details that insurance adjusters often miss - which means they can find more money for your project than other companies might be able to. Plus, they'll make sure everything is done right the first time around so that when it comes time to file another claim with your insurer (which will happen eventually), they won't say "No." They'll just say "Yes!"
Aren't All Roofers in Canyon, Texas The Same?
Insurance companies will try to make you think you need to go get three or more estimates, like that's in your policy or something. Well, it's not. When you need a roof replacement or roof repair due to storm damage, fire, or other disaster, and you have an insurance claim, you're in a vulnerable position, and you'll never recover for the inconvenience and sometimes heartache you go through. Even hail damage means you need major construction on your house. It might not look like it, but if you've ever been inside a house getting a new roof, it's like the 4th of July all day long. Bang bang bang. Dirt and debris and trash everywhere (which they will pick up, of course, but still...).
To add insult to injury, your insurance company wants you to get multiple estimates for the repairs, implying that contractors are going to try to price gouge you, and rip you off, and you better search for the lowest price - look for the thrift store of roofers, in other words. Common sense tells you that you are going to get what you pay for, but you feel obligated to get the "best price." Sound familiar?
Here's a story, there's a YouTube video about it. It's one example but this happens much more than you might think, just search for worst roofing job ever. This story goes that insurance paid for a new roof, and the homeowners got multiple estimates. One roofer bid $400 less than another who did the video. He was going to do the job right, but they went with the cheaper contractor. He got called back out months later to look at the leaks.
This other contractor didn't remove the old roof, he just roofed right over the old ones. He didn't replace any vents, and he didn't even bother to fix the flashing, which also should have been replaced. They didn't seal all the exposed fasteners. That might not seem like a big thing, but every part of your roof has to be sealed to keep the water out. That's the whole point of a roof.
Now the whole roof needs to be torn off and replaced, at even more cost to the owners, because there are now two layers of shingles. Just when you think to yourself, "it can't get any worse, that's what insurance is for, right?" Well, insurance won't pay for this reinstall, because it wasn't caused by a "covered peril."
We see shoddy installation jobs more frequently than you would think. It seems that everyone with a hammer and a truck can be a roofer, and these self-taught handymen like to go around and "fix" people's roofs "for real cheap."
Sometimes they don't take the deposit and run (but sometimes they do). Sometimes they actually show up and do the work you paid them for, and when they finish, you wonder if it would have been better if they had skipped town.
No one wants their roof trending on YouTube with the title "worst roofing job ever!"
Here are some things you can do to prevent that:
- Don't go with the cheapest roofer in [iss_city_abbr_state] you can find.
- Go with a contractor with the experience to do the job right, the first time.
- Use a roofing company who backs their work with the best warranty in the industry.
Cook Roofing Company roofers in Canyon, Texas treats our customers like we treat our friends and family. We treat your construction project like it was on our own house. Call for a free inspection and no obligation estimate today at 806-424-4541.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 806-424-4541
Before you blindly commit to a roof repair, there are a few expenses you should look out for in your estimate. Make sure that your estimate is as specific and has a line item list for you to review that includes items such as the following: (any repairs that your get for your roof that you don't see in the estimate will be factored into the final cost and likely make it higher than the original estimate)
- Shingle cost
- The number of nails used per shingle
- Whether you got Active or Passive Ventilation installed
- If Ridge Capping was installed
- If an Underlayment was installed
- If a Drip Edge was installed
- If an Ice & Water Shield was installed
- How many pipe boots were installed, if any
- How many layers of your old roof will be removed
- If there was rotten decking was removed
- What warranties you'll get with your roof replacement
- How long your estimate is valid (typically 90 days)
- A Right to Recession (for you to back out of using a contractor)
- There's water leaking into your house
- You spot mold in the ceiling or attic of your house
- There's visible damage to your shingles
- It's been at least 20 years since your roof has been replaced
- Experience as a roofer in similar roofing repair projects
- Able to make a thorough evaluation of the damage in your roof
- Can help you file your insurance claim