The Cook Roofing Company Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
About Our Roof Replacement Services
Here at Cook Roofing Company, we provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you need a full Roof Replacement as part of an insurance claim, or it's just time to refresh that old roof, don't delay - call 417-815-6725 now!
Not only do Cook Roofing Company professionals understand how roofs are built, but when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Springfield, MO, 65619, Cook Roofing Company will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 417-815-6725 to experience the Cook Roofing Company difference!
Does Your Roof Have Storm Damage?
Some roofers have no problem with doing the bare minimum. Cook Roofing Company, however, has vast experience in both roof replacement, as well as storm damage restoration. We have seen first-hand the damage that can be caused when some "jackleg roofer" patched up a roof in Greene County that should have been replaced, doing the work for the $800 (or whatever small token amount) the insurance company offered at first. These homeowners sometimes end up with tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage, when the insurance company should have paid for the full roof replacement to start with.
Do You Need Your Old Roof Replaced?
If your roof has managed to outlast it's useful life, it might be time for a full roof replacement. Shingle roofs are only rated to last 25-30 years in most cases. Poor ventilation, lots of foot traffic, leaves left on the roof, moss or lichen, and other issues can shorten the life of your roof also. Call the Roof Replacement specialists at Cook Roofing Company at 417-815-6725 to get a free estimate for a new roof. There's no obligation, and financing is available.
If Your Roof Has Hail Damage, You Need A Full Roof
Missouri homes were hit by severe hail this past year, across the state. If your property was hit, then you may have damage to your roof that you can't even see. And this damage is almost certainly covered by your homeowners or business property policy. If you haven't ever made a claim, it can be intimidating. Or you might have filed a claim, but gotten an inexperienced (or cheap) adjuster who didn't fully estimate all the damage. Hail doesn't just hit a couple of spots, or only one part of the roof. Cook Roofing Company has helped thousands of property and home owners through filing a claim, including providing a thorough estimate for the full value of the damage repair. With hail, this usually means a full roof replacement. Time is limited to file a claim and fix the damage, so call us today at 417-815-6725. We install many full roof replacements for simply the cost of your deductible. Even deductibles can be financed too.
It's Time For a New Roof
Even if you don't have storm damage, your roof may just be ready for replacement. Our free roof evaluation will help determine the condition your roof is in. Whether you are paying cash, or taking advantage of our financing options, did you know that a new roof is one of the most valuable improvements you can make to your home, in terms of restoring or adding value? It's estimated that you can recover 80% or more of the cost of your roof in home value. This even includes upgrades to metal, tile, etc. If you haven't called us yet, why not? The estimate is free, there's no obligation. Find out what it will take to get your roof replaced with a brand new roof today!
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 417-815-6725
Useful Information for Inspections and Permits in Springfield, Missouri
Greene County Building Regulations
940 N Boonville Ave Ste 305, Springfield, MO 65802
City Town Village Township Government Administrative Offices
840 N Boonville Ave, Springfield, MO 65802
This page has information about building permits, regulations, contractor licensing, trade certifications, etc for the City of Springfield.
(note: we do not maintain this information, and you will be leaving this website if you click on the link below)
Building Development Services | Springfield, MO - Official Website
Learn More About Springfield, Missouri, 65619
- Fall temperature range in the Springfield Mo area is 46-69°F avg.
- A hands-on science museum, the Discovery Center, housed in a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified building (Gold Level certification). Springfield was the first to have a building earn this designation in southern Missouri.
- Springfield is home to the Green Circle Shopping Center, an environmentally friendly building home to several retailers including Dynamic Earth, an outdoor sporting goods store
- The Battle of Wilson's Creek was a major battle of the Civil War, with Springfield exchanging hands between the North and the South several times. Wilson's Creek National Battlefield is one of the most pristine battle sites in the country, covering 1,750 acres.
- Several colleges make their home in Springfield, Mo: Missouri State University, Drury University, Ozarks Technical Community College and Evangel University.
- Springfield Missouri's city seal has a cobra on it. In 1953, 11 hooded cobras were found and killed in near a pet shop downtown. No one knew where the snakes came from for 35 years. Someone finally revealed he had released the snakes from a cage on the porch, because he was mad about buying fish from there that died the same day. This made national news and the cobra was put on the seal.